GIVEAWAY “ VALLIER NOVEMBER 2021”
How to participate in the Contest
- Follow @vallier_official Instagram accounts
- tag 2 friends in the post comment section
- share this post in your Instagram story with @vallier_official
- $500 Vallier shopping spree
- Products from Vallier's collabs with Apprenti Ôr'ganik, Nalgene, and Leatherman
- $250 for a dinner for two at Auberge Willow Inn
- A pair of tickets for to see Geoffroy perform live
- A copy of the new book Au lac d'amour from Sarah-Maude Beauchesne
The use of the masculin gender is understood to include both sexes, in singular and plural forms. In the case of divergence or incompatibility between the English version and the French version of the Official Contest Rules, the French version will hold ultimate authority.
In order to be eligible for this contest (the “Contest”), a person must be a legal resident of a Canadian province or territory.
Not eligible for the Contest:
- Employees, representatives, and agents of Altitude Sports, including its subsidiaries, partners and affiliates (collectively the “Sponsor”);
- Employees, representatives, and agents of the Sponsor’s advertising and public relations agencies;
- Parties engaged in the development, production, and distribution of material related to the Contest;
- The immediate family of all persons mentioned above and the people with whom they reside. In these rules, the expression “immediate family” refers to a husband, wife, partner, mother, father, brother, sister, son, or daughter, whether or not they reside in the same household. The Sponsor has the right at any time to require a Contest participant (the “Participant”) to provide proof of identity or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof within the five (5) days following such a request by the Sponsor may lead to the Participant being disqualified, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
All information provided to the Sponsor for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, accurate, and complete.
The Contest begins on October 21st, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern time (the “Contest Start Date”) and ends on November 27th, 2021 at 11:59 PM Eastern time (the “Contest Closing Date”) (the period between the Contest Start Date and the Contest Closing Date is the “Contest Period”).
No obligation to purchase to enter in the contest.
The Prize will be delivered to the Winner (defined below), in the thirty (30) days following receipt of the Participant’s response to the email he/she will receive from the Sponsor or Contest Administrator.
Prize Winner Selection
- On November 29th, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern time, one (1) Participant will be selected at random (the “Draw”) from among all participant accounts that entered the contest during the Contest Period.
- The chances of winning depends upon the number of Participants.
Conditions to be declared a Winner
Each Selected Participant will be advised by email in the seven (7) business days following the Draw. To be declared the Winner (the “Winner”), each Selected Participant must respond to the telephone call or email from the representative of the Sponsor or Administrator, as the case may be, in five (5) business days and must also respond correctly to the mathematical skill-testing question that will be sent to him/her at the same time. Otherwise, the Selected Participant will be disqualified and lose the Prize. The Sponsor can then, at its sole and absolute discretion, select another Participant by random draw, or withdraw the Prize. The new Selected Participant will then in turn be subject to disqualification if he/she does not adhere to the present paragraph.
The Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. No substitution of the Prize is permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Sponsor may replace the Prize, or any part of the Prize, with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by the Winner will be forfeited. The Sponsor cannot be held responsible if an event leads to the cancellation of the Contest, or if other factors reasonably out of the Sponsor’s control prevent the Contest or any part of the Contest from being completed. The Sponsor gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, concerning the safety, appearance, or performance of the Prize. In accepting the Prize, the Winner recognizes that the only applicable warranties to any part of the Prize, as the case may be, are the warranties provided by the supplier of the Prize to the Sponsor that are transferable and/or the manufacturer’s warranty. No Winner will have any recourse against the Sponsor with regards to any aspect related to the Prize or Contest in any circumstance whatsoever.
A Winner has no right to the difference between the actual Prize value and the approximate Prize value stated in these rules, if any difference exists.
Any attempt to damage the Altitude Sports site, the Altitude Sports page, the Altitude Sports Instagram page or any other website related to the Contest, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest constitutes a violation of criminal and civil law. Should such a case occur, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
No correspondence will be entered into regarding this Contest, except with each Selected Participant and each Winner.
Although this Contest will be relayed on Instagram via publications made using the account of Altitude Sports, the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Instagram, nor is Instagram affiliated with the Contest. All Participants recognize that in participating in the Contest they are providing their information to the Sponsor, and not to Instagram. Each Contest Participant releases Instagram from all responsibility. Any questions, comments, or complaints concerning the Contest must be addressed to the Sponsor of the Contest and not to Instagram.
Indemnification by Participant
In participating in the Contest, a Participant:
- Releases the Sponsor and its administrators, directors, employees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, suppliers, sponsors, and representatives from all responsibility for any injury, loss, or damage of any sort to the Participant or any other person including personal injury or resulting damage to property, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, caused by the acceptance, possession, use of, or abuse of any Prize, participation in this Contest, any violation of these rules, or any activity related to the Prize;
- Agrees to completely indemnify the Sponsor and its administrators, directors, employees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, suppliers, sponsors, and representatives for any third-party claims related to this Contest, without limitation.
By entering in this Contest, the Participant consents to be bound by these rules, which are available on Altitude Sports site during the Contest Period.
Complete rules are available on Altitude Sports site.
The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify a Participant who:
- Violates the Contest rules;
- Alters or attempts to alter the participation process or the operation of the Altitude Sports site;
- Acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or has the intention to disrupt, abuse, threaten or harass another person.
Limitation of liability
The Sponsor assumes no liability for shopping carts, emails, or private Instagram messages that are lost, destroyed or misdirected or for any other technical defect, including those related to computers, software, telephones or Internet connections.
The Sponsor assumes no liability for false or incorrect information, caused either by the users or by any equipment or program associated or used in connection with the Contest or for any human or technical error that may take place during the Contest process.
The Sponsor reserves the right to annul, suspend or modify the Contest if a virus, bug or other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor alters or affects the administration, security, integrity, or adequate conduct of the Contest.
Release/Privacy/Use of personal information provided by the Participant
By entering this Contest, each Participant agrees that the Sponsor may use the personal information he provided for the purposes of administering the Contest and awarding Prizes, and recognizes that any personal information he supplied will not be divulged to third parties except as provided for in these contest rules.
The Participant agrees that his name, and the information in his account about products and their placement in his shopping cart, may be collected by the Sponsor and used for commercial purposes with no further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
By accepting a Prize, the Winner grants permission to the Sponsor to use his name, address, photos, likeness, voice, and information related to the Prize for promotional purposes without any further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
All intellectual property and all promotional material, web pages and source code are the property of the Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copyright or use of any copyright material or trademark without the express written consent of its owner or holder is strictly prohibited. Altitude Sports is a registered trademark, owned by Altitude Sports.
These constitute the official Contest rules. The Contest is subject to federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. This Contest is void in regions where it is prohibited. Subject to the Régie’s approval, these Rules may be modified without prior notice, including to render these Rules compliant with all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or policies of any entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsor.
Posting of Winners’ names
Within thirty (30) days following the Draw, the Sponsor will publish the name of the Winner on the Contest page. This information will remain on the Contest page for a period of at least thirty (30) days.